Monday, December 27, 2010

One man's trash is another man's treasure!

Marc, Angie, and I got the Christmas present of a lifetime last week. Our superintendent informed us that a factory on the 3rd floor of our building that had gone out of business. He said there were a few rolling racks and some tables, and that we could take whatever was left. We were excited enough about the rolling racks and tables...but we had no idea what we were in store for!

We did some digging around and found BOXES and BOXES of beautiful buttons, zippers, and lace!






I guess to the average person it probably sounds like a lot of useless stuff...but for the three of us it was SO exciting. I'm pretty sure I screamed out loud when I saw the bags of lace!

Hope everyone had a fantastic holiday! I did a lot of relaxing. Pretty excited to get back to work tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. How exciting! This must have felt like an awesome Christmas present, I know I would have been jumping around if I'd found all that stuff too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that is awesome! those red and silver zippers are cute too!

    ReplyDelete