Friday, November 19, 2010

Lookbook

"Hanging Out at the Studio" by Yana Gorbulsky on LOOKBOOK.nu

I joined Lookbook.nu today....are any of you guys on there? I just did, and oh my gosh, that website is so intimidating! It feels like everyone has these amazing professional pictures of their impeccable daily outfits. Even my pictures for my online shop don't look as professional as some peoples' casual "hanging out" pics.

Regardless, I think Lookbook's a great source for when you're in a funk and want some style inspiration...looking forward to spending many hours there instead of working. I've been procrastinating SO MUCH lately!

2 comments:

  1. I'm on lookbook.nu and it really has pro's and cons. You see some amazing outfits around but it's also an hype whoever got the skinniest legs contest. I've seen some amazing outfits barely getting 30 hypes while a girl with a black tanktop and a skirt got 400 just for her skinny legs. But then again, life isn't fair :p

    And I just hyped you (since I love your top!). Your first hype is in! Goodluck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing everyone's outfits and it's a great source of inspiration, lookbook...but holy crap am I intimidated to post images on that site. Haha, I look forward to seeing your outfits though :)

    ReplyDelete