Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Looking on the bright side of things

The warm weather is here and I've been so inspired by all of the bright colors in the city. Here are some pictures from my daily life...

The community garden near my studio.

My studio is the building one on the far right.

Here's Little Girl, taking a cat nap on my new vintage bedspread. I really like that combination of dove grey and bright pink.

Here's another grey and pink combination. These are some flower petals from the park across the street from my house.


This is the tiled floor at Lionel Groulx Metro. The Montreal metro system was created for Expo '67 so all of the metros here are an awesome signature 1960's style.
This was just a funny observation so I couldn't resist taking this photo. I promise I did not paint my radiator to match my shoes! The shoes are from Modcloth and they're by BC Footwear.

2 comments:

  1. Cool pics - I love this last picture with the shoes!! First they are adorable but I love photos where everything is matching or different values of the same hue. Also, the garden looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such great pictures! I love those shoes... and the kitty!

    ReplyDelete